دانشجو کارشناسی ارشد علوم کامپیوتر
- istanbul teknik üniversitesi
Skills Summary: Skilled in managing local and wide area network connectivity through maintenance and troubleshooting of routers, switches, hubs, network cards, and dial-up networking. 3 years of workstation and server experience within a LAN environment through proactive LAN administration roles. System architecture design (LAN and WAN) experience. Strong knowledge of implementing and utilizing remote network management and monitoring tools (Microsoft RDP).
• Skilled at troubleshooting and fixing problems while minimizing customer stress levels.
• Provides clear and simple explanations and works closely with people to develop solutions to their computer problems.
• Applies consultative approach to resolving issues.
• Skilled at orchestrating optimal match between business objectives and IT solutions to meet short- and long-range goals.
• Excel at addressing user needs through effective installation and troubleshooting of network systems and hardware.
• Proven ability to provide exemplary customer service and support, contributing significantly to development of networks based on identified needs.
• Highly adept at using state-of-the-art IT protocols, security tools, and operating systems to strengthen network system performance.
• Talent for grasping new technologies and configurations, and adapting to new or evolving situations.